Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gettin Outta Town!

Hey everyone! Sorry its been a while since I last posted. There hasn't been a whole lot going on but at the same time its been soooo busy (how does that make any sense?)! Daniel is trying very hard to enjoy his internship. He has definately learned what he DOES NOT want to do for a career. At least hes getting that much out of the experience. Along with work he is taking some online classes. I am also taking three online classes in an attempt to graduate with some form of a degree in April alongside Daniel. I haven't taken classes since 2005 so I am very rusty and new to the online classroom thing. It will be interesting and difficult to get back into school mode. We'll see how it goes.
In other news, hurricane Ike looks like it might hit us in a few days. Conveniently on the day that I was supposed to be flying out to Boise to take my little brother to the MTC. So I had to change my flight to leave a day sooner. Hopefully that will be good enough to dodge that storm. It will be a very INTERESTING experience flying with Peyton and no help. I don't know if I even have enough arms to cart everything around. Hes pretty active now and is starting to definately express himself which could be very bad news on a long flight. All I can ask is this...PRAY FOR ME. :) Peyton and I will be in Middleton until the 22nd. Daniel doesn't like the idea much considering the fact that the longest hes been away from me was 9 days a couple years ago and the longest hes been away from Peyton was 5. Good thing hes got his parents and friends to keep him entertained. Peyton and I are very excited to see Uncle Andrew off for his 2 year mission with the church to Mexico City and we are also very excited to show CiCi and Poppy our new "tricks" (waving byebye and bear crawling etc.).
Anyway, thats pretty much all I've got right now...Oh! Nona and I have totally redone her kitchen the last week and a half! I will post the before and after pics soon. It looks amazing and we love it! Write more when I get back!

1 comment:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Cath! i'm so glad you finally wrote on your blog, since you don't return my phone calls :) just kidding! and i'm SO glad to got a new background! :) I'm sad you'll be so close yet so far from me! tell andrew good luck for me! Poor daniel! you'll have to tell me all about it sometime. Anyway, i miss you SO much! keep in touch!