Here’s a few reason why I’m in love with my gorgeous Catherine on this Valentine’s Day: (Disclaimer: The following content may be perceived as mooshy, non-masculine, and may cause high levels of nausea or vomiting)
· Her Dimples: When she smiles at me, the left dimple is deeper than her right. I could probably measure how much she loves me on a given day by the depth of that dimple.
· I love her singing voice: During my first semester of college before we started dating, Catherine sang a song she wrote on the guitar during Christmas break. It was a love song and I deep down wished it was about me. (It was probably about one of the other 4 guys she was juggling during that time). It was the first time I had heard her sing. I fell in love with her soft, angelic voice immediately and it played in my head over and over again. I had to be with her.
· When I was about 8 years old, Catherine ran up and kissed me on the cheek. Although it was a childish joke, I had a crush ever since. She doesn’t remember this actually….but I definitely still do.
· Her hands: I don’t know if it’s because of all the years playing impressive music on the piano, or painting amazing pieces of art, her hands are perfect. Sometimes I just watch her hands as she writes or plays piano. It’s kind of a weird fetish …I know…but her hands are truly a God given gift and it shows.
· No one has as good of a heart as Catherine. She genuinely loves others. She also has the ability to perfectly empathize with others. When people she knows experience sadness in their lives, she also physically experiences their pain. I’m way too lucky to be at the center of it.
· Her fun personality: When I went to her prom my junior year, she took me to a Rec center and we spent most of the day before the dance playing one-on-one basketball. How cool is that! (I won’t be including anything about who won or lost...it’s not important) Quick fact: I might have…kind of broke her nose while playing basketball later when we were engaged……
I am proud of my wife—She has been through so much these past few years and she done an incredible job handling it. I admire her heart and strength. I hope that today you’ll know that I love you, I’m proud of you, you’re smoking hot… and I can’t help but love you always….
Happy V-Day Sweetheart!