Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Park Play

Hey everyone! I know its been a while but what can I say...not much has happened. Daniel continues to enjoy his job (somewhat) and I am just hanging out enjoying the spring-ish weather here in Houston.
Daniel and I have recently taken up tennis which we are both decidedly terrible at. But its fun and we go after Peyton's in bed so its nice to get out.
We also finally took Peyton to the park to "play" for the first time ever! He really didn't know what to do on the equipment but he loved the swing and had a great time playing in the rocks. Anyway, it was probably most fun for me. I took a bunch of cute pictures!
Thats really all for now. I know. Pretty boring. I will try to do something exciting this week to tell y'all about.

1 comment:

The Sumsion's said...

Peyton is so cute.I love the red hair.I think that Evan is going to have the same color