Monday, December 17, 2007

PEYTON BRENT

Hello, its Daniel. Just thought I would take the opportunity to update the blog and post pictures so I can show off my lil champ. Peyton is officialy 11lbs now. It's wierd to think that he is now 11 times the size he was 6 months ago. He's handsome like his Dad, although, when I was a baby, my head was 11 pounds alone, so may I shouldn't compare him to me. As you can see, he has all of Catherine's features....except for the red hair...which ....neither of us has.......hmmmmm..... Anyway, here's a lil fighting Irish champ ( I hate noterdame, but hey I thought it was a good description).


Peyton usually hates being on his stomach. He was a better mood this day so I thought I'd take a couple of snapshots.





Speaking of being a good mood, Peyton was very happy when we took this picture. It funny to watch him focus in on objects now. He's gettin to be dang big and dang cute.

And here a quick video clip starting from Halloween. We'll post more recent ones here soon.



As you can see, he's doing great and love him tons. He's now on the lowest setting of oxygen but it hardly needs it. Hopefully he'll be off it soon. He's sleeping more, which means more sleep and sanity for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! He is so cute! Good luck with your move to Rexburg!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

good job daniel! good update! i'm impressed! we are here just waiting for you! Petyon is so cute!! him and Kate are going to have so much fun together! congrats on the new job! that'll be fun!