Sunday, July 26, 2009

Craigslist Addiction...

My wife is addicted to Craigslist.

Right now our house has 3 extra chairs, one giant lamp, and a whole stack of accessory items like pillows, curtain rods, etc. Most of it was bought from the largest cyber-garadge sale on the planet, www.Craigslist. com. For now, there is a good explanation for it all. She has been hired to decorate someone's house in downtown Houston, which Catherine got by posted an ad on ....what? You guessed it......Craigslist. Then yesterday she met a wealthy lady who may want her to decorate her home also. How did she meet this lady you ask? She met her by going to her home to pick up some furniture that had been posted on.......what? CRAIGSLIST! Dont't get me wrong, I am very proud of her ability to save her clients lots of money by finding great deals on Craigslist, but I am growing concern for both her mental and physical health. Sometimes while on her way to pick up these Craislist items from strangers' houses, she calls me at work to tell me the exact address of where she is going "just in case you don't hear back from me in awhile." And if more than two hours pass without getting on Craiglist to check all the posts she becomes very anxious, since with every hour that passes 10 or so new "steal deals" could have been posted! Is there a cure??

No comments: