Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What I've been up to...


So being a stay at home mom can be...difficult...to say the least, but it definately has its perks too!  For example, I had no idea that I loved making things out of feathers and fabric so much!  If I was working all the time outside the home I would've never discovered this talent and obsession!  Anyway, so I've been creating feathery "doodads" (as my dad calls them) and cute toddler/baby clothes! So check it out and tell all your friends!  You can go to www.CatsCranny.etsy.com to see everything and place an order!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Cat. I love it. All. When I have some money I am for sure ordering some stuff. I LOVE the Lizzy Clip. I would have to buy fun clothes to go with it.

Is there a way I can put a link to it on my blog that has those pictures? I would love to advertise for you.